THE WINES' DISPATCHING (before 31 March 2017)
1- Number of bottles
- For each WINE entered : Send 6 BOTTLES labelled.
- For each SPIRIT entered : Send 2 BOTTLES labelled.
2- The documents to attach
- Analysis results less than one year old, identifying the samples, showing batch numbers, and giving values for the following analytical parameters :
• actual and potential aclohol content by volume at 20°C, expressed in % vol,
• sugars (glucose + fructose), expressed in g/L,
• total acidity, expressed in mEq/L,
• volatile acidity, expressed in mEq/L,
• total sulphur dioxide, expressed in mg/L,
• sparkling wines: excess pressure due to carbon dioxide, expressed in bars.
- France: Statement of entitlement for wines entitled to a protected appellation of origin or geographical indication or the certification request for the other wines presented with an indication of vintage or grape variety.
- Other countries: official document proving the origin of the wines.
- Relevant certification for wines produced from organically-grown grapes.
- A consignment note: to stick on the box(es).
|For Online registrations, the consignment note will be sent to you automatically by email.|
Sample must be received Duty Delivered Paid (all transport charges, customs clearance charges, and taxes are due by the sender) BEFORE 31 March 2017 to :
Citadelles du Vin - rue Ulysse Laîné - 33710 Bourg – France
To mark the special FIJEV and Press Spain prize, Citadelles du Vin offer to deliver free of charge (from the platform to our wine warehouses) the samples of producers from Spain.
All samples must BE DELIVERED between 13 and 17 March 2017 (samples will not be accepted before and after this date) to the following address:
DOCKS LOGISTICS SPAIN
CONTACT: Sr Miguel ESCODA
CALLE ALEMANIA Nº 1
28821 COSLADA, MADRID
Tel.: +34. 912.964.190
Office hours: 09.00 – 13.30 / 15.00 – 17.30
Click here for more information
|Your samples must be packed in boxes resistant to considerable handling.
If your samples are transported by express networks such as DHL or TNT, your wines could arrive in France with outstanding fees, taxes and transport costs, and may be refused or stuck by customs